US-based Power Transmission Distributors Association
The EPTDA and PTDA have been officially affiliated sister organisations since 1998.
Their long-running affiliation has matured to become a strong partnership benefiting both organisations. This peer-to-peer collaboration has given rise to joint projects that help bring together the Europe-based and US-based membership groups
- Reciprocal membership facilities and privileges;
- Preferred access to both associations’ annual events;
- Joint pavilion at Hanover Fair;
- Educational programmes;
- Best practice sharing;
- EPTDA EU Monitoring supporting PTDA members’ understanding of the EU’s legal requirements to enter European markets;
- Social media – connecting the EPTDA and PTDA groups on LinkedIn;
- And much more to come.
Each organisation contributes to the strategic development of its sister organisation through intertwined board representation between EPTDA and the PTDA.
For additional information on PTDA, please visit www.ptda.org
For more details about affiliation benefits, visit the PTDA Corner in the Members Area: click here.