After hosting a successful 2019 Annual Business Convention in Tenerife, EPTDA drives forward in delivering its strategic plan 2019-2021, with the appointment of its 2020 Regional Leaders.
EPTDA Regional Leaders across EMEA support the association in raising brand awareness of the EPTDA membership benefits, market intelligence reports and trend analysis activities, and meetings and events with a unified ambition of recruiting new members. The EPTDA Regional Leaders act as the official voice and representative of the association on a local/regional level, to ensure we stay relevant to the local needs and overcome any languages barriers.
The new EPTDA Regional Leaders are:
· Eastern Europe: Zoltan Arkovics, Managing Director, BDI Europe Ltd.
· Benelux: Paul Bruin, Sales Director, Bruin Aandrijftechniek
· France: Andre Lopez, Managing Director, CIR
· Germany: Elisabeth Meister, CEO, Ludwig Meister GmbH & Co. KG
· Greece: Athanasios Kouimtzis, CEO, Kouimtzis s.a.
· Italy: Roberto Cugnaschi, Vice General Manager, Mondial S.p.A.
· Middle East & Africa: Hassanein Alwan, Managing Director, Mineral Circles Bearings
· Nordics: Jan Friman, Business Development Director, YTM-Industrial OY
· Spain: Elena Azcue Taberna, General Manager, Sociedad Industrial de Transmisiones
· UK & Ireland: Paul Desmond Spillings, Managing Director, Acorn Industrial Services Ltd
“EPTDA Regional Leaders serve as EPTDA’s brand ambassadors on Regional, National and Local level, to raise awareness, connect to the grass root level of our members and address their business interest, support us in overcoming language barriers and to actively attract new qualified members to join EPTDA. We have appointed a senior Regional Leadership team, who will support EPTDA in reaching its strategic objectives of Membership Growth, In-Person Networking, Content Development, External Relations & Collaboration on a Local, National and Regional level,” explains Hans Hanegreefs, Executive Vice President, EPTDA.
More details about the role of a EPTDA Regional Leader can be found on here.
About the EMEA Power Transmission Distributors Association
EPTDA is the leading executive association for industrial distribution distributors and manufacturers across Europe, the Middle East & Africa, setting the highest commercial, environmental, social and ethical standards. Its mission is to advance distribution and strengthen members to be successful, profitable and competitive in a changing market environment. EPTDA vision is to be the leading community in the EMEA region for industrial distribution, as recognized by customers. EPTDA currently has a membership of more than 250 leading companies across 35 countries worldwide, working with some 313,000 employees and representing over €24 billion in annual revenues.
EPTDA Media Contact:
EPTDA (EMEA Power Transmission Distributors Association)
Grensstraat 7, Brussels 1831, Belgium
Tel: + 32 2 660 05 01
Fax: + 32 2 660 38 21