Following the 2021 Ordinary Annual General Meeting that took place online at the end of June 2021, the EPTDA AGM appointed a new Board of Directors for 2021-2022.
More precisely, the EPTDA AGM re-elected the Board of Directors for a term of office of one year, starting on September 17, 2021 and ending on September 18, 2022. There will be two changes in the membership – the EPTDA Manufacturer Council (MC) leaders who were recently elected and will start their mandate in September as well. The new Manufacturer Council Chair will be Mr. Paul Kerfoot from Gates Industrial Europe and the new Vice Chair, Mr. Paul Weeda from Diamond Chain.
The new Board of Directors members are:
- President | Des Spillings, Acorn Industrial Services Ltd
- Vice President | Luca Martelli, TRM
- Past President & Treasurer | Zoltan Arkovics, BDI Europe Ltd
- Manufacturer Council Chair | Paul Kerfoot, Gates Industrial Europe
- Manufacturer Council Vice Chair | Paul Weeda, Diamond Chain
- Director | Jan Friman, YTM-Industrial OY
- Director | Karel Kreibich Jr., Contra Praha s.r.o
- Director |Moris Romi, Rima S.p.A.
- Director | Henrik Walter, Nomo Kullager AB
- PTDA President | Brian Davis, B&D Industrial
- PTDA First Vice President | Jean-Pierre Bouchard, General Bearing Service Inc.
The EPTDA Board of Directors is responsible for the following tasks, and representing the interests of the EPTDA members companies:
- Determine the general direction and policies of the association
- Constitute the governing body of the association
- Serve as trustee for all properties and funds
- Establish a strategic plan
- Safeguard and promote EPTDA’s brand values and promote awareness of the association
- Ensure support for the association throughout the industry
Find out more details about EPTDA’s governance.